One Heart

The Most Sacred and Royal Heart of Jesus and the Most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary are truly One and the same Heart, may my poor heart someday be one with theirs.

Name:
Location: Florence, Italy

I am a Roman Catholic, Pro-Life (No exceptions, no compromise), radical right-wing conservative... And I'm loving it!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hello!!

Well, maybe none of you thought that I would ever have my own blog because I never seem to get online to read yours, but I will try to be better at communication and letting you all know what is going on in my life and what I am studying or thinking!! We will see how long I can keep this up. Well, here goes...wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I am first

2:23 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Good Luck and I hope this brings you much happiness and enjoyment. I love you!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home